Friday 8 February 2008

And the craft fair merchandise begins!

Just a quick post today as there are a million and one things going off but I wanted to put the pictures on of the second doll I have done for the carft fair in April.
She's not stuffed yet but I'm really pleased with how shes turned out. The fabric was some cut off that I spotted and was a complete bargain.
I have also done some jewellery but this house is so so dark that you can't see the colours of the stones properly. It looks like I've just attached pebbles onto a bit of wire.
As soon as it decides to be sunny I'll get the pictures on.

5 comments:

Annie B said...

awh - she is lovely - well done!

Lucykate Crafts... said...

she's cute : )

Unknown said...

I really like her hair!

Chloe said...

Thanks everyone :)

Leah said...

Another really pretty doll- I love her bunches!!