Thursday 2 July 2009

Whoops!

That was an unexpected break!
I really had no intention of taking a blogging break but life with the kids has just taken over really and in a nice way too.
Because of this I haven't even been crafting!
The sewing machine has got some dust on it, the hinges of my craft trunk are all squeaky and I'm at a loss as to what to do next.
Well I tell a small lie, I made a bracelet yesterday. A very quick smokey quartz and silver bead bracelet which was a retirement gift.
I am still crocheting too. I've been making lots of hexagons for blanket but typically I have run out of wool for the outer part of the hexagon and now I can't seem to source anymore!
It will just have to be a multicolour hexagon blanket instead.
I'll try and be a bit better on the blogging side of things again. I bet I have missed some good swaps and other crafty goodness, so I'll be checking in with all my favourite blogs over the next few days.
Bye for now!

No comments: