Saturday 19 January 2008

The last beads (sob sob)







I had a little sort through my jewellery stash and made a few pieces with what I had left.

Theres a Red Jade and Heart bracelet, an Aquamarine and Peridot bracelet, Garnet cabachon ring and 3 pairs of stud earrings. I normally sell my jewellery on Mumzmall but I haven't listed these items yet.

I have however taken the plunge and booked my first craft stall! Eeeeeeeeek!!!!
So now I have to get my backside into gear and get cracking.
I was originally thinking of selling jewellery and my fabric pieces but I'm not too sure now.
Oh and if anyone can tell me how I can alter where the photos go, I'd very much appreciate it. I click on centre, right or left when I upload and it still looks a mess!

3 comments:

Apryl said...

I love the red jade one...and the ring. as for sorting out blogger I don't know it quite often argues with me and turns german.

good luck with the craft stall though! I'll be in the States on holiday in California and Idaho!

Chloe said...

Thank you meridian.

Did you know that most airports allow 2 lots of hand luggage?
I could be your second lot!

Annie B said...

gorgeous jewelry - good luck with the craft show too

(the centre, left,right thing does work for me btw)