Monday 26 January 2009

Just a teensy weency look and a PIF

I was very excited last night.
The children were in bed by 6:15pm, I wanted to tidy up and be ready for 9pm.
I wanted peace, I wanted chocolate and more importantly I wanted a good view of the tele.
Why?

LOST of course!

Yes, this mad but brilliant show is back after a long year off. And I have been looking forward to it so much.

I don't think I've enjoyed any tv show as much as this. The actors are fantastic and even when you tell a non Lost watcher about the story line and it sounds a bit far fetched and silly, it really isn't.
I don't know what I'll do when it finishes. All these other American tv shows like 24, CSI, Bones, House and the likes just don't do it for me.

I'll just have to pray they bring Friends back ;)


So
what I actually came here for

Here's a sneaky look at my owl swap gift. I thought last night that I would make a start on it but to my suprise, I actually finished it! Not like me at all. I absolutely love it and I'm going to make some more for Folksy I think, but not until my swap partner receives this.

I've also been commisioned (I never like using that word) to make some Cupcake hanging decorations. I swear, the world is going cupcake crazy. They are everywhere. Them and Owls!

I'd originally left this post here but I completely forgot about the PIF I have signed up for!

Anna from Sew What has started a PIF that I have put my name down for. Now I have to admit I was a bit dim about PIF's. I didn't really know what they were about but after a couple of emails with Anna, I now know what I'm doing.

So basically, in PIF style I need to PIF 3 other people and in turn, so do they. I think Anna is PIFing 9 people in all, 3 in Singapore, 3 in Austrailia and 3 internationally (I think thats right, Anna if your reading and its wrong please let me know). Now I am not going to do that, purely because I just don't have the time. But I will PIF 3 other people. I will do it like Anna, so one in the UK, someone else in Europe (not UK though) and the last anywhere else in the world.

We have 365 days to PIF so lots and lots of time but the condition is that you PIF too, oh and also you have a blog. Anna made this point in her PIF and I think its a good one.

So if you'd like to sign up to the PIF, email me on MeeCrafts at googlemail dot com. I have also pinched Anna's PIF badge. I haven't a clue how to do it as a button so if anyone could enlighten me I'd really appreciate it!

I think thats it for now. Happy PIF ing!


2 comments:

Claire said...

You should give 24 another go. I never liked it first time round, but got hubby some of the box sets and I enjoyed them! They can be quite addictive though. And The West wing too!
We had a lost-a-thon over 2 days in october where we watched all of series 4!

UK lass in US said...

PIF-ing scares me. I know I'm a procrastinator and I have visions of people dying of old age before I come up with the goods...

As for Lost, I had to pass. My husband takes control of the remote and changes shifts all the time, so I just accept that I can not get into any show that has a storyline that lasts longer than an episode...