Sunday 20 April 2008

And the swapees are.....................


I used this hat because my swap picker was still in bed!
So I had to improvise a little bit.
Anyway the swap partners are as follows, in no particular order;
Sara from AllaboutEden and Me!
Michele from Calico Daisy and Jacqui from Vintage KittyKat
Katy from I'm a Ginger Monkey and Lindsey from Ethel and Ednas Tearoom
Margy from Hmm Designs and Jill from Miaou
Kath from Juicy Fig and Megan from Maximum Rabbit designs
Camilla from MadebyMilla and Leah from Sewtobed
and last but by no means least
Emily at Ravenhill and Annie from Overmilkwood

I have emailed you all anyway with your swap partners details and from today we have a month to complete and post them out. Obviously there will be issues with posting as some of you are not in the UK. Just keep in touch with your partner and let them know whats happening if your delayed or even if you finish in the next few days ;)
Could I also ask that you all take photos of your finished pieces and send them to me so that I can blog them please.

So I hope this is all ok. Any problems you have, please just get in touch.
Happy doll making

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooh, excellent...I'm off to check out my partner!!!!