Tuesday 8 July 2008

Partners have been chosen!

So I was majorly lazy and I used a random number thing again.
But the pairs are done now so I hope your ready!
Ok
so we have the first loving couple
Leah at Sewtobed and Katy from I'magingermonkey
Margy from Hmm designs and Nita at Neet designs
Suzanne at Chickadee cards and Kath from Juicyfig
Myself and Helen at Little Geckos
Apryl from Meridian Ariel and Cassandra at Snailblazer (what a cool name)
and finally
Jennie who doesnt have a blog but a lovely little Etsy shop called Frivolous Ferret (try saying that after a drink or two) and Anna from Sew What
So there you have it.
I really truly am looking forward to this one.
When you recieve your swap gifts, if you could take photos of the recipient opening their present, that would be fab.
Hopefully we'll have a group of happy kids at the end of it.
I do know that some of you have listed more than one child but what I thought is that once this swap has finished, we could do it again but for other siblings so that no one is missing out and swap partners too.
Let me know what you think.
Anyway, I'm off to email you all now.
x

1 comment:

Apryl said...

very excited about the swap thank you for organizing it all! I haven't had a chance to think about it yet though... its been manic here.