Tuesday 9 December 2008

Da da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaa, AND THE WINNER IS.........

Its lovely weather isn't it
hahahahaha
Only joking.
Now I promise I have used a random number generator online to pick the winner but not the usual one because for some reason it just will not work!
So I used a different one (if you google random number generator, it was the 6th result and it has a column down the left side of the screen) and it picked the numbeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2
Which is
MIAOU!
And just because I am feeling very festive and lovely, I will do a runner up prize
and the random number machine picked numbeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr
5
And this is Jennyflower!
So yey for both of you two. Can you both email me with your addresses and I will send them out as soon as I can get my bum to the post office.

1 comment:

jennyflowerblue said...

Wow, are you some kind of angel sent from heaven to cheer me up after the gnarley day I just had? Cool! I can't find an e-mail address on your Blog-dumb-moi? So how about I send a comment with it on?