Thursday 27 November 2008

A fun little swap

I thought I should post about this fun little swap I've joined in before christmas.
I promised myself that I wouldn't do anymore until the new year but this one is a little different.
Soozs is having a Happy cd swap. Basically you have to make 3 compilation cd's with your favourite happy songs on.
I think this a lovely idea for a swap and its not too much hard work to burn a few discs off is it?
You can send more than 3 if you want but no less.
Sign up closes tomorrow at midday (aussie time) so you need to be quick.
I've also noticed today that I'm almost up to 100 posts and I've nearly had this blog for a year now!
AND
My littlest one will be 1 in 9 days time!
My word that went quickly.
Sooooo in the styleee of other bloggers around the globe a giveaway is in order!
I'm going to have a good think about it and will of course post when its my bloggisversary.
Now where did I put my thinking hat??????

No comments: