Tuesday 11 November 2008

Something that went right for a change

I think I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that I was making a bracelet for someone.
Well I am happy to report that it didn't go horribly wrong like the last item I made




The lady that wanted it had seen some bracelets like this on a website but with prices starting from £80 to £100! Very silly prices considering they were just multi-stranded leather cords with the odd silver ball beads on here and there.

I am very pleased with it considering I made it up as I went along, although there wasn't much to it. Had it been more complicated, it would have had a sorry end like the bag.

I am also happy to report that I have made something else, following a pattern and its come out beautifully. It just needs a few finishing touches which I hope to do later today and then I will show you my proud results. I'll also have to link the pattern because I think its an absolutely wonderful gift item for both boys and girls.

Hope your all having a great week!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooh, really like that bracelet - very different and striking. Any plans to sell them?

Chloe said...

I was thinking of making some in different colours.
The brighter ones are lovely.

Apryl said...

the bracelet looks great, I really like it, and more so that you just winged it and went your own way... sometimes that is the best way.