Saturday 29 November 2008

Another party gift

M has yet another party today, so this week I've been working on this present for the birthday girl.


This is a Molly Monkey pattern from mmm crafts (if you scroll down to the right hand side there is a clickable link for you you download the pattern).

I had to admit when I read the intructions and it said to leave openings in all the limbs and and body to stuff, I thought oh god what a nightmare. When I've made my dolls and other softies, I stick all the limbs in the body, sew round and just leave an opening in the head to stuff but I have to say doing it the mmm crafts way was much easier and sewing up the openings took just a few minutes. If I was doing it my way I would have spent more time swearing and cursing.

I'm very pleased with her. I hope the birthday girl is too!

And thank you mmm crafts for sharing your lovely pattern.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

She's lovely!

Cass said...

That is an interesting way to stuff it

calicodaisy said...

Cute little monkey!