Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Home at last


We're back!
This is just a quick post because I have a mountain of washing as one would expect after a beach holiday with 3 children but also we had a bubble bath explosion in one of the cases so I have more than normal!
We had a lovely time. The weather was a bit on and off with a few rainy days but I couldnt complain. I feel very relaxed now and it was great to see the kids enjoying themselves. Give them a beach, a bucket and spade and they are happy.
I'll post some more pictures tomorrow hopefully.

4 comments:

Hells said...

welcome back!!! I could look at that picture for hours.

Hana Mi said...

ahhh that picture , it looks like I could just walk straight into it.I can feel the sand under my feet right now. Lovely image.

Welcome back, enjoy the washing !!

ethel and edna's tearoom said...

Same here... the beach I mean. Wish I was there. :0)
My doll is almost ready to go in the post (at last). All technical hitches (broken sewing machine) have now been dealt with!

Chloe said...

Ahh thank you.

I have a longing feeling when I look at that picture.